Very interesting Game, fun to play, a bit wonky some times, but i can see it heading somewhere. Fricken polished for a prototype.
Looking forward to see the next iteration of it on the next Talk and Play. (*push* *push*)
A downloadable game for Windows
GUSH - currently pink is a sandboxy, physics based waterslide game where your only objective is to get a shiny cube into the jello-filled tank at the end of each level.
F e a t u r e s
- spray to attach bubbles and helium balloons to the cube to make it swim or fly
- shoot the cube with foam darts or detonate adhesive explosives to "steer"
- Try not to fall
D e v e l o p m e n t
This is a 3 month student project made by a team of 4. At this point in time it is a playable prototype of the vision we have for a very similar but more polished and more content filled game. Our current goal is to get as many people to play it as we can to gather feedback and to see how it is received by larger audiences.
T e a m
- Marc Meyer - Concept Art, Art Direction, Design
- Robert Schröer - Technical Art, Shader Wizard, Design
- Sven Schmid LinkedIn - Programming, UI, Design
- Yoshua Woo twitter itch.io - System Design, Level Design, Programming
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you are about to download a prototype, not a finished game
- some scaling issues might occur on resolutions other than 1920x1080
- equivalent of GTX 1060 or above is recommended to get stable 60fps @ Ultra
- bugs are bound to occur. If you want to help us out, please leave a comment
Thank you and enjoy!